f you are buying a 1 or 2 litre refill bottle please be aware that these are used over and over and therefore may not be in pristine new condition. This will only be aesthetic, they will be fully functional, sterilised and safe to use.
When returning refill bottles to us:
1. Bottles must be returned in usable condition for full credit. Minor scratches, or dents which do not affect integrity of the bottle are acceptable.
2. Bottles must be returned with their caps.
3. Please rinse out the bottles before returning.
4. Please use the box the bottles were sent to you in. This lowers the environmental impact and footprint of this service.
5. If you need to order before returning bottles you will need to pay for the bottles again. When you return bottles without ordering you will get a store credit for the value of the bottle as follows: 450ml $12 1L $15 2L $20 No cash refunds will be given.
6. You do not have to return a bottle labelled with the same product you are ordering, but you must return a bottle of the same size. eg: You have a 1L Handwash bottle - you can purchase any other 1L product
You cannot return a 1L bottle and order a 2L bottle for the same price. You can however get a store credit on a 1L and use it to upgrade to a 2L.
7. When ordering a return ticket, you must order 1 ticket per bottle returning. You will only receive one actual ticket per box* but this enables us to calculate correct shipping dimensions and weights for NZ Post.
*2 bottles per box.
8. If you no longer have the box we sent the goods in, you need to adequately protect the bottles (bags are not acceptable) by packing in a suitable box and send us the correct measurements and weight.
9. Orders will not be despatched until an equal number of bottles in matching sizes have been returned, unless you purchase a new set of bottles with your order and obtain a store credit when you return the bottles.
10. Store credits may only be used against the cost of bottles and may not be used for the liquids the bottles contain, or for any other products such as, but not limited to, hard bar soaps.
11. Your stainless steel bottle can last almost a lifetime if you look after it. Our program is designed to reduce the impact of consumer goods on our Earth, and reduce landfill. Please do not dispose of these bottles in landfill. They are 100% reusable many times over, and at end of life, 100% recyclable. Please return to us for recycling or take to your local metal recyclers.
12. We give the bottles a 10 year life. This does not include the triggers or pumps.